Saturday, March 19, 2011

Another Special Day

We've had an incredible forty-eight hours with our little angel and she's still doing and looking great. We had lots of alone time with her yesterday and this morning. It has been amazing. Carrie was doing well enough to be discharged today, so we had our parents come pack us up and follow us home. What a cool experience. We know we are on borrowed time, and are loving every moment. We got more photos emailed to us today and I will post a few. She is so sweet.






7 comments:

  1. Bryan I had no idea of the what was going on with your little family. I am so impressed with your faith and strength. My prayers are with you and your family. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute baby! congrats you guys! I am just oh so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! I hope both Mom and Baby are doing well and that you are enjoying your time together. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful! I love her hair. What a precious picture of Mom and baby. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie and Fam,
    I thought I had posted a comment the day Logan was born...but I must have hit the wrong button or something :-)
    Congrats on the beautiful baby girl. She is breathtaking. Thank you for allowing us a small glimpse of your miracle. I know you will love every. single. moment. You are in our prayers. Sending love from Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful, man. just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete