Monday, March 21, 2011

Spectacular Day 4

We had another great day with baby Logan. We know that time is not on our side so are cherishing each moment with her. Today we met with a few people from Hospice (which we do daily). We are grateful for such wonderful people to help us care for our sweet baby. We also took Logan to get her pictures taken at Julie from Now I Lay Me Down To Sleeps Studio. Luckily Julie lives only minutes away and offered to take some more pictures of our little love. Julie came to the hospital when Logan was born and also took some pictures. We are ecstatic about these pictures. Somehow she has been able to capture Logan exactly as we know her. I am so excited to have these wonderful photographs to help me remember my sweet baby by. I loved watching Bryan and Logan together as well as they were getting their pictures taken. Bryan makes one handsome daddy and Logan is just, well..... perfect.

People have been praying for a miracle for us- we feel as though we have already received it. We have had 4 amazing days with our baby. Bryan and I never thought that we would make it this far. We are so thankful for all of the love that we have been shown. I posted a picture of Logan to my facebook and 40 people commented on it. This is one loved baby.

We know that shortly baby Logan will return to her Heavenly Father. We struggle to comprehend the loss we are about to face but are comforted in our beliefs that we will see her again. Today we are feeling very grateful for this spectacular day.

Here are a few pictures from the photo shoot today and one of Logan on her first field trip. We took her to Target. Not the most glamorous place for a baby this cute but so fun to feel like normal parents that get to put their carseat in a cart and push her around. Very grateful for today.




20 comments:

  1. Your little baby girl is so cute! I saw the posts on Bryan's facebook. I can't imagine what you are going through as a mother.. It makes me cry for you. I can't imagine going through this with one of my children. You are in our prayers here. I love the pictures. She is beautiful! You and Bryan are beautiful parents and she is lucky to have you both. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so wonderful! I am so glad I got to come meet her last night, thanks for sharing her with me! you two are such wonderful parents and it shows. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to stop reading these posts at work. I think my co-workers are starting to wonder why I'm crying at my desk.

    Keep it real guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous. I can't get over how beautiful she is. I love all that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so beautiful! I love your little family. I'm so happy you were able to have a spectacular day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful day. Logan is as beautiful as you! I'm so happy you had day 4. Thank you for letting us experience a little bit of Logan's specialness. Love from Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I felt so blessed to get to hold Logan. She is such a sweet baby. You two are amazing parents. You have such strong testimonies of the plan of salvation. May the spirit of the Lord remain with you each day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures, she is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was so worried when there was no post of the day before I went to bed last night. It's all I could think about, trying to go to sleep and wondering what was going on with you guys.

    Neil woke me up this morning around 5 to tell me there was now a post and I was so relieved.

    Your pictures are SoO incredible and I am glad you got to take her out and feel normal! You deserve that.

    Keep enjoying your precious time and know that you are right, that is one very loved little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the tender mercies that the Lord grants us during hard times. I can't tell you enough how incredible you and Bryan are. Let me know if you want more pictures! I don't know if you could ever have enough! Thanks for keeping us all updated on your perfect little Logan. www.skyejohansen.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is so adorable! Continue to enjoy every single moment. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is beautiful! You will cherish those pictures forever. You are in my thoughts and prayers. You are both so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a blessing to have had another day with her. I am so excited to see the blog updates everyday, it makes my day to know that you had one more day with precious little Logan. Carrie, you are an amazing beautiful mother and you are so strong and yes, Bryan is a handsome proud daddy. You both inspire me to be greatful for daily life, even when it doesn't go as planned! Thank you for both for that.
    I cry daily for you, but you both seem so strong, again, you inspire me.
    Please know you are in my thoughts!
    Carrie (Brown) Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is absolutely stunning. I'm so glad you have been blessed with as much time with her as you have. We will keep you in our prayers. You are one beautiful momma!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank-you for sharing this part of your life's journey with us. You have our prayers and tears as you go through this very tender time. You are a beautiful eternal family.
    Much Love,
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  16. Note to self: Don't try to read Baby Logan blog while driving. Tears = not good.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So so so precious! Praying for continued miracle for your sweet family! I am a friend of Arae's and love how beautiful your family is! So wonderful to have such the time that you had with this special spirit on our earth! :) May God bless her and you all so much more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I keep praying for a miracle for you guys! i love the one with mom and baby. What a sweet face! Thanks for your testimonies. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Little Logan is absolutely gorgeous! We are so glad that you are getting the chance to spend time with her. Tyler and I are thinking of you guys. Thank you for sharing this precious time with us all. Your courage is truly an inspiration.
    --Tyler and Tippy Wild

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for putting a smile on my face....Keira's first field trip was to Target too, I was the proudest papa pushing her around. Give my little niece a big kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete